前情提要:Fall forward:即使跌倒了,也要記得向前倒。就算跌得渾身是傷,但也都確確實實地前進著、進步著 Is it getting better?
這件事有好轉嗎?Is it getting worse?
還是變糟了?
Oh, you can't ever know of these words if it don't hurt
噢,你永遠也不會了解,如果這些話一點傷害性都沒有
Am I falling forward?
我是否跌倒時是向前的?
Am I in reverse?
還是我是倒退的?
Oh, you can't ever know when it turn when the light's blurred
噢,你不會知道事情走向的,當燈光如此模糊不清時
Mmh, and I need
我所需的是
I remember that taste with your hands on my face
記得你的雙手撫摸我的臉頰的觸感So leave
所以就離開吧
You show me the way
你得出如此答案
All my life I looked for deliverance
在我全部的人生中,我總是在尋求被釋放
And all my nights I pray for forgiveness
在我所有的夜晚中,我總是在祈求被寬恕
All my love just for deliverance
我傾注了所有的愛就為了被釋放
And heaven knows you right
天知道你就是對的人
Be the one, be the one, be the one to deliver it
就當那位,當那位,當那位釋放的人吧
And heaven knows you right
天知道你就是對的人
Be the one, be the one, be the one, my deliverance
就當那位,當那位,當那位釋放我的人吧
I can wait forever, I could wait a day
我可以等整整一輩子,我也可以只等一天
Know you won't ever get what you want if you don't say, say, say
你必須知道,你永遠也不會得到所想要的,若你不說出口
Please, what if I self-destruct
拜託,那如果我自生自滅
Will the world fall to dust? (Yeah)
這個世界會化為灰燼嗎?(Yeah)
Release, I only need one touch
釋放(我吧),我只需要一個輕輕的觸碰